Tuesday, November 19, 2013

SCREAMING1!

I booked my flight!!!!! I know I should have waited until I have my visa but I booked it. I kept seeing all the prices and didn't want them to go any higher.

In 117 days I'm going to London with our without my visa. I am planning to apply in January for my Youth Mobility Visa.  I have made a big list of what I need to do and have printed out the application form and have filled it out, noting what I need to fix and make clear on my more polished one when the time comes.

The flight leaves from Seattle which requires my sister to drive me. I'm hoping maybe we can go to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch before my flight, ha ha! I am flying with Iceland Air and have a small layover in Reykjavik. I think thats pretty exciting. I leave on MARCH 16TH and arrive on MARCH 17TH in London at 12 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment