Sunday, December 29, 2013

To the end of December

According to my Countdown app on my phone it has been 16 days, 8 hours and 47 minutes since I applied for my visa, 11 days, 22 hours and 32 min since I went to my biometrics and sent away my application to New York. The other big number is it is 77 days, 7 hours and 42 minutes until I fly off to London!

Since my application Christmas has come and gone. I had a very good Christmas, spending it with my sister and her in-laws. I spent a few nights on her couch, doing some baking and enjoying in Christmas dinner with her in-laws family.



Everyone was very good in not getting me a lot of possessions that I would not need in the coming months. I received a lot of British pounds which will be great come March. My sister got me my lovely backpack which I finally decided on which is the Osprey Porter 46L in red. I will do a more in depth review on it very soon.

My roommate also spoiled me and got me chocolates and tea and some nice things.

We also went go carting which was a lot of fun! I went with my sister and her husband and several of his friends. I didn't do very well but I had a great time. I didn't want to go crazy fast but also didn't want to lose.



Last night we went to Cavalia's Odysseo which was amazing. I really love horses and once of my goals in life is to learn to ride one. I just find them so beautiful. We attended Cavalia last March I believe when it came so I was very excited to go and watch their new show. They don't allow photos to be taken during the performances so all photos below have been found on google minus the first one which is just the big top.






No comments:

Post a Comment