Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Happy Wednesday

 March 5

Shawn had her drivers test this morning and she passed! Now she has her class five! Mom and I were both so happy for her.  She stomped her N on the ground. Happy to get rid of it finally.



We spent the rest of the day doing small things like going to metrotown and  insurance, switching my car's plates over to my mothers new ones. After all was done, we headed home and made dinner. My request of meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes and carrots was happily answered.




After dinner we played a fun board came called Carcassonne. It involves creating castles, roads, fields and monasteries and attempting for your little people to gain points by having control over them. I came in second but Jordan totally smashed us.

 Bonus photo of my sexy beast. Ricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment