Sunday, March 16, 2014

I'm up, up and away...

London! London! London!

I'm on my way to you. I made it through security and am now sitting in the airport, taking deep breaths and preparing myself for the journey ahead. I cannot believe this day has finally arrived. It still feels like it should be a million days away. I cannot believe the support that I have had either. Everyone around me from family to friends to complete strangers has wished me well on my journey. They want me to do this. They want me to explore. I am going to. I am going to make friends. Travel to new countries. The list is endless but most of all I am going to be brave. This is my adventure. I hope you all enjoy it and follow along. Your support means everything to me.

Until we meet again.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Paige! You be brave and follow your dreams, not many people get a chance like this, so enjoy and soak up all the wonderful culture you can.
    I will be following your blog, I thinks it great! Have a great time in London! <3

    ReplyDelete