Sunday, July 6, 2014

A tasty breakfast


I really enjoy finding nice little restaurants and cafes when you're travelling. As well as when you're at home. I hope to find more in Liverpool that I can enjoy. We found this at Caravelle at Pintor Fortuny, 31, El Raval, 08001. They had a really nice bright and open space. I can't even recall what I ordered for breakfast but it was delicious. They had a really cute menu that looked like lined school paper that had been typed on by a type writer. It was very cool.   If you are ever in Barcelona and need a place to grab breakfast or lunch check this place out. You won't be disappointed.






2 comments:

  1. It looks like a Fritatta - yummy! All the little cafes are always the best. Was that a Cafe Latte? It looked good too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah that's so funny I ended up at Caravelle too! It was quite near where I was staying. Such a neat little place, there were tons of great cafes in Barcelona! Although the coffee didn't quite live up to my standard! ;)

    ReplyDelete