Thursday, July 24, 2014

I got a job!


After ages of searching and applying, I have finally landed myself a job. I am now a retail assistant at the Primark Liverpool store which is massive five floors of busy busy retail. I had my interview on Wednesday the 16th and learned that same morning that I had landed the job. It was a great feeling to know that day as when I had asked the interviewer about the time it took to get a response she said it was usually two weeks and you would get an email if you were unsuccessful. I only had to wait five minutes. Now, a week later I've had my induction which took place from 9am to 2 pm. It was mostly sitting around filling out paper work and listening to the stores history and its practices. We got a store tour and man I am going to need to do a lot of stair exercises to deal with the amount of stairs that are in that place.  Tomorrow I go in and work from 9 am to 6:30 pm training. Not looking forward to catching the train at 8:06 am but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

After 129 days of being funemployed since leaving Canada. I have a job. 

Also sorry for the lack of blog posts. I'll try to post more regularly with in the now updates. Right now working through beautiful Spain photos.

3 comments:

  1. I just looked at their website. I imagine sending you some $$ for some cool kids clothes. Looks like it'll be interesting. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Googled their store as well, it looks very nice! You'll get used to the stairs, before you know it you'll be running up and down them, lol. I'm so happy you got a job, a nice relief for you. How far is the store from your home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get good work shoes, girly! xo

    ReplyDelete