Thursday, August 21, 2014

I'm going to see the Arctic Monkeys!


So some exciting news, this weekend I am going to Leeds Festival on Sunday to watch the Arctic Monkeys as well as a lot of other bands. I'm quite excited as well as nervous. I have never been to a festival and I am going by myself but am going to be safe and I probably won't drink as the alcohol will probably be expensive and I'm not bothered.

I am going to Leeds on Saturday in the afternoon and giving myself all of Saturday to explore the city and then the full day will be spent at the Festival. This was a bit of a spontaneous, slightly expensive decision but I am determined to enjoy myself and think this will be my only chance to see the Arctic Monkeys this year unless they book in more gigs in the UK which currently they have not.

No comments:

Post a Comment