Tuesday, September 16, 2014

6 months!


I cannot believe that it has been six months since I left Canada. Left my family and friends and flew off alone on my solo adventure to see more of the world.

I have been to fourteen countries since arriving in London on March 16th, eleven of them being new to me.

I have called Liverpool my home now for four and a half months now. I have worked at Primark for almost two months now.

I have not made as many friends as I would have liked my housemates and new coworkers have been very nice. I have not yet found any romance though have attempted two dates.

It scares me to think that I have only a year and a half left before I possibly return to Canada but that is a long time and you never know what might happen.

I know that I will travel more, starting with Amsterdam in October. Planning an amazing trip for when my sister and mother come visit me in March next year.  There will be lots of exploring happening.










  









1 comment: