Sunday, September 14, 2014

Liverpool 2009



In March 2009, I journeyed to Europe with my mother. We adventured around the UK, France and Spain. One of my biggest memories was our stop in Liverpool, we arrived the day of the Champions League match against Real Madrid. Our hotel was down the road from Anfield so we spent a lot of time around the stadium and watched the game in a pub.  We ended up staying an extra day so we could check out the stadium tour which I really enjoyed. Touching the 'This is Anfield' sign was a highlight of the tour. I really enjoyed the Walker Art Gallery and the World Museum when we went. There is a lot of the city we missed that I am discovering now on my own. I hope to show my mother and sister the spots I love when they come this March.



















No comments:

Post a Comment