Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Tuesday of my Tuesdays

So this past Saturday I saw a post on Tumblr with a set of gifs from the movie 'If I Stay'  which I had never heard of before. I quickly watched the trailer and cried at how sad it was. I'm an emotional crier so sad movie instantly equals tears. I put my current book on hold and dove into reading this one which is by the author Gayle Forman.  I burned through it and lamented to my sister that it was over. Her the amazing person that she is knew that there was a sequel to it called 'Where She Went' and I read that as fast as the first. I wanted to go to the movies on Tuesday as it's cheaper to go then so after work I hustled to the Odeon to make the 3:15 showing.




I made it in time to watch the film. I was glad I had so many tissues in my purse from being sick these past few weeks as I needed them. Definitely a tear jerker. I left the film texting my mother and sister how much I loved them.

Still needing to waste time before my train I decided to go to dinner at TGI Fridays. I was still a bit sad from the movie but I drowned my sorrows in a strawberry daiquiri which was delicious. I ordered the Jack Daniels burger and enjoyed that very much.



After my lovely dinner I headed to Starbucks to get a pumpkin spice latte as I noticed they had a very small sign announcing it. It was £3.25 for a tall which is quite a lot so I really hoped it was good. It was a bit disappointing and only in the last few sips did it taste anything remotely like pumpkin spice. I guess it needed a stir right away but I never thought of that in the store so had no way to stire it as I walked to Primark. I bought a nice fall sweater and purchased another long sleeve top to build my fall wardrobe. I also introduced myself to the nice security guard who calls me his favourite Canadian but am now feeling really bad as my memory has just forgotten it. :( I'll keep trying to remember it.

Leaving Primark I headed to Lime Street which was looking lovely in the evening sun and caught the train home.

I got home and booked my trip to Amsterdam since I found out I got my holidays confirmed. Really looking forward to planning that.

No comments:

Post a Comment