Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Recap November 23








I am going to attempt every Sunday to make a quick post on what happened throughout the week to keep everyone up to date on my life.

On Wednesday I went to Swan Lake at the Empire Theatre in Liverpool performed by the English National Ballet. It was truly beautiful and I am very happy that I decided to go.

On Saturday I enjoyed the crafts market at the Scandinavian Seamen's Church in the Baltic Triangle with Jamie. We went for lunch at Nando's before seeing the Imitation Game. The movie is very good and I highly recommend seeing it.

Today, Sunday, I walked to the big Tesco and picked up a phone card to top up the one I currently had. I made my delicious Lentil and Sausage Stew that I have made for the past three weeks in a row. I've substituted the spinach for kale and each week I seem to use a different type of sausage. This week I've added sweet corn which is a tasty addition. As I made my stew I watched the Liverpool vs Crystal Palace game which they sadly lost 3-1. I called dad and had a good conversation with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment