Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Recap: December 28












This past week wet by really quickly. I only had to work three days so rather than take the bus I took the train. It was a nice experience. Work whipped by and I worked only four hours Christmas Eve and it was all on tills. All my housemates disappeared off to their own families leaving me all by myself. A bit of a lone wolf, I opened presents, drank, cooked myself a lovely turkey dinner and then in the spirit of Frozen built my own snowman using most of the snow in the yard. Lots of chocolate was also consumed over the four days I had off. I watched 'The Hundred Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared' a present from Jamie. My coworker Becky also got me the Welsh tv series Stella and I was able to get through the first four episodes.



With the new year coming I a trying to decide on some goals to set myself for travel but so far its relatively small. Will need more time to think about it.
1. Harry Potter Studio Tour
2. Disneyland Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment