Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday Recap: December 7 2014

Can I just say its crazy to think that there are only three more weekends left in the year.  Christmas is swiftly approaching but due to my deadline of December 9 for shipping to Canada I have been on top of the ball with my shopping. I only have one more card and package to send off tomorrow and then I'm done.  I am doing a secret Santa at work so will need to pick that up and wrap it up for work on the 15th. The past week has been pretty uneventful. I went and saw Interstellar on Monday and found the film well done and interesting.

I've currently been reading Hector and the Secrets of Love by Francios Lelord, the second book to Hector and the Search for Happiness.  It has been good so far and I usually try to read on the bus on the way to work.

When I'm not reading my book I've been listening to Miles Kane's album 'Don't Forget Who You Are,' I'm really enjoying the lyrics and beat of it.




I decided to work yesterday for a little extra money in the bank for the coming trip in March and really enjoyed the experience of seeing how the weekend staff works as well as how crazy the store was on the weekend. Christmas jumpers were flying of the shelves and we are sold out in some. This week we get to wear Christmas jumpers to work all week so I had to get one myself. Very happy with my purchase. Hope this week flies by. 


Today I also made Moroccan Lentil and Vegetable Stew which hopefully will be nice and tasty throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment