Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday Recap: January 4

There are 62 days until I get to hug my mom and sister and never let them go. I cannot wait to land in Paris and hustle through the airport and find them.  A lot of time has been spent planning the trip in March but there is still a lot to do with the planning for Ireland. We are renting a car and I am so excited. My lovely housemate Nicola is going to let me drive her car a little so I can get used to driving on the left side of the road. I am quite nervous but also excited for getting back behind the wheel. It will definitely be an interesting experience. Updates to come when that actually happens.

Hello last bit of snow at the train station 

 Hello Bluecoat

Hello Mossley Hill, Hello Rathmore 

Selfies are coming more naturally

Marina and Louise 

The Cubical playing at The Caledonia

The Cubical is my housemate Alex's band. You can listen to them here. It was the first time I had listened to them live, having only attended Alex's solo performance a while back. They have travelled around Europe a bit and you can find a lot of their videos on youtube here.

On Saturday I hit up the Otterspool Promenade to watch the sunset. Post for that will be coming soon.

Today, on this lovely Sunday I walked to Tesco and purchased a few food items including a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate mix which I am now drinking to warm my inside. It is delicious. So delicious.

Lots of planning to do today for Ireland.  I best get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment