Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday Recap: May 17




The week has passed quickly. A busy work week and a relaxed weekend.

On Saturday, I popped to Tesco and made a Sausage and Lentil Stew. Did a spot of cleaning on the cook top. Felt quite good when it was nice and tidy. I watched Liverpool vs Crystal Palace and we sadly came away with a loss. Will miss Steven Gerrard playing for the club for sure. No doubt about that. I decided to join my coworkers in town for a few drinks and caught the last bus home. No clubbing for me, no thank you.

On Sunday, I woke up and popped my laundry in. Showered and headed off to meet Jamie for breakfast/brunch/lunch at The Tavern Company. We were told a forty-five minute wait which sadly turned into an hours wait but the food there is so amazing that it was well worth the wait. I had the Full English and boy was it good. Everything was well done.  After we finished our food, we headed into town and saw the Avengers: Age of Ultron. I thought the movie was very well done and enjoyed it. I really would like to see Mad Max as well so shall see if I can fit in a showing soon.

I finished my book Pauline Gedge's The Twelfth Transforming and moved onto Maggie Stiefvater's The Raven Boys which is being quickly absorbed every chance I read it.








No comments:

Post a Comment