Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday Recap: May 3


I cannot believe it is May. I'm missing the sunshine of Lisbon but we haven't had too much rain this week.  Nothing really has happened this week. Worked 8:30-6 all week so left the house early and returned late. Trying to keep spending down so have not been to the cinema in a while. I would like to see the new Avengers,  Woman in Gold, and Fast and Furious 7. The last film I saw in cinema was The Water Diviner with Jamie.

I made a Moroccan Lentil and Vegetable Stew today. It tastes amazing. Very easy to make.

No adventures planned except for Copenhagen next month. Need to plan some activities for there.  Hopefully my next post will have more exciting events.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...go see Woman in Gold. It's cute, a bit cheeky, but it has a nice emotional appeal to it. Let me know what you think about it, especially because you're in the part of the world. Have you been to Germany or Austria? Planning to go again?

    Big hugs,

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete