Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday Recap: June 21


I'm back from Copenhagen. I've made a recent post on my first day strolling in Copenhagen. I spent the June 12-16 in the city before returning to Liverpool. I am a bit all over the place with posts. Wanting to keep my memories up to date from my past trips to Ireland and Lisbon. Might have a few overlapping. 

I had a great time in Copenhagen and enjoyed spending time in Malmö sightseeing and I even got sunburned. Luckily it was not too bad and faded quickly without giving me any pain.

I got up to quite a bit in Copenhagen, enjoying the zoo and cisterns. Several museums and parks. I stayed in Copenhagen Downtown Hostel and found the hostel quite nice and the staff very friendly. They have a free dinner every night if you get there early enough. 

This Saturday I went to TGI Fridays and enjoyed an amazing chicken sandwich and watched Mr. Holmes with Jamie. The movie was very good. I recommend. Tears were shed.

Today I've spent most of the day watching UK Border Force. It's been a marathon. I love these types of shows and am glad they even show the Canada/US Border Security as well. I made a tasty pasta for lunches and meals for the week. Called my dad and wished him a happy father's day. Glad he liked the top that Shawn and I had got him in Dublin and the card I sent him. Looking forward to seeing him in 40 or so days.















1 comment:

  1. Yay panda tapir <3

    Can you tell me what is going on in the transit photo - why did you snap that photo?

    ReplyDelete