Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Recap: June 28




As always I seem to be shocked with how fast time is flying. The work week starts and before I know it, the week is over. The weekend quickly ending as soon as it begins.

I've been taking the train to work this week which means I see Lime St quite a bit. Nothing exciting happening at work recently.

I went and watched Jurassic World on Wednesday. I thought it was very good. Can't go wrong with dinosaurs.

Yesterday I made two different pastas both from the Budget Bytes website. One Pot Roasted Red Pepper Pasta and Three Pepper Pasta with Crispy Pepperoni. They both turned out really well and I look forward to mixing them up through the work week if I work full days. I only know for sure that I am working 9-7 on Monday so will have to wait and see otherwise they will make yummy dinners.

Today I joined Jamie on a little adventure to Cineworld. We had planned on having a bite to eat before going to Minions. We should have got our tickets as soon as we finished eating but we did not get them as we did not think it would be that busy. We were mistaken after returning from checking out her new flat when we had to go to the next showing because there were only single seats left. I thought the movie was very funny.
I love the drawing above by Katie Abey. I follow her on instagram and I love her drawings.  They're cute and have a nice comedic touch to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment