Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Recap: June 7


I'm very excited to be jetting off to Copenhagen on Friday. I'll also be hitting up Malmö, Sweden with my friend Jamie on Saturday. I'll travel back to Copenhagen on the train Saturday night. I am only there from Friday till Tuesday so its a nice short break. On Sunday I plan to take in a few museums that would be closed on Mondays. On the Monday I have planned the Sandeman's Free Tour of Copenhagen. Tuesday I fly out at 2:10 pm so I will probably have a nice breakfast and head to the airport.

I am also excited to say that I have been approved a month's leave to go home to Canada in August. I will be flying to Dublin then to Calgary to visit my dad. Then off to Vancouver where I will stay for two weeks and attend my friend's wedding. Then Powell River for a week with camping and family before going back to Vancouver and returning to Liverpool via Dublin. I am happy that I will have a job to come home to and don't need to stress.

Last night I also booked my hostel arrangements for the Fallas festival in Valencia for March. I am for sure going to that as it has been on my bucketlist for a bazillion years. I will probably fly to Barcelona for a few days then take the train down and enjoy the festival for five days.

The week has not been too eventful despite all my news. I worked full days all week and on Saturday  I went to lunch with Jamie to Slug and Lettuce in town. After lunch we went to the Odeon and watched Spy. It was a very hilarious film and I recommend it. 

Today, I called my dad and enjoyed the sunshine, reading my book out in the front garden. 

There may or may not be a Sunday Recap next Sunday as I will be in Copenhagen but we shall see.

Image by Jim Nix



No comments:

Post a Comment