Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday Recap: October 11th



This week has been a bit hard for me. I had a few very low points but I seem to be picking myself back up. Called my dad today and skyped with my sister for two hours. It was nice to talk to them both. I very much miss my family with them being so far away.  My week has not been very exciting. I seem to always say that. I never travelled anywhere. I just went to and from work. I plan to make some soup tomorrow night. I went to the walk in clinic on Friday for an issue with my foot and they recommended I go see a GP which means I need to find a GP. Adulting is sometimes so hard.

People keep asking me if I have any travel plans coming up and I do not except for in March when I flee the UK for Spain. I am still trying to plan my route and trying to see if it will be a long holiday or a very short one.

No comments:

Post a Comment