Friday, November 20, 2015

Did I drop off the face of the earth?


I just might have. Slipped right off the edge. That is if there was an edge but theres not, the world is a big round ball of a planet. By ball I mean sphere. Astronomy was never a strong subject of mine. Anyways, what I do know is that the Earth keeps spinning in its daily rotation around the sun no matter what is happening on it. It won't stop for anyone. I think the day it stops, we'll all die or something unimaginable. Makes me think of the song by The Weepies called World Spins Madly On.

So I missed a few Sunday recap posts. The month is nearly over and the world is spinning. Right, you've grasped that part. 

So what is going on in my life? Lots of things but then not lots of things. Next week I go to the Liverpool vs Bordeaux game with Jamie on Thursday. On Friday I am going ice skating, then to the icebar and then for Nandos with some of my coworkers. It's a looking like it will be a lot of fun. Going out and having a drink is a big thing in Liverpool. The night club scene is pretty wild. I myself enjoy nothing more than sitting at home in my pyjamas watching netflix with a big mug of tea. I don't own any high heels. I do own a few dresses but I've never gotten into the going out to town side of Liverpool. I am sure it would have been a lot of fun but I've just shied away from it. 

But anyways, I had a happy meeting with Alexa Chung in Harvey Nichol's Beauty Bazaar




She was really nice and signed my book. I was very pleased with the signing. They had free cocktails and cupcakes which was really nice. I got a nail set, spoiling myself. I am calling it an early Christmas present to myself.

With 116 days before my visa expires I am starting to plan the next part of my journey when I leave Liverpool. I have five mights booked in a hostel in Valencia to go to the Fallas festival. The big problem I am having right now is when to leave Liverpool and where to go. I move out of my houseshare on February 29th. I have found a good price on a flight to Lisbon for March 1. Jamie has offered to let me stay with her and hold onto all the possesions that are staying in Liverpool while I tramp around Europe. 

Hope everyone reading this is well and sorry I haven't been more active in posting my life. I'll try harder.



No comments:

Post a Comment