Thursday, February 11, 2016

18 days till Lisbon!


Is it really only eighteen more days before I fly to Lisbon! I am excited, scared and nervous. I am trying to sort everything out in my room. I only have eighteen more days to do it. I have six more work days and then off for one week before I'm flying from Liverpool to Lisbon.

I've got an airbnb sorted. I don't have much plans yet for the beautiful city. I'm just going to explore it, relax, eat lots of seafood. Check out some museums that I missed the first time round, head to Sintra and check out the Moorish castle. I hope the weather will be on my side as the weather was amazing the first time around.

I'll do my best to keep the blog updated while I am away and upload photos. I know I have struggled with all of that in the past but this is the last little Eurotrip I may ever go on so going to give it my all.

No comments:

Post a Comment