Friday, February 12, 2016

Chester


Jamie and I were in Chester the past weekend to go to the Chester Zoo. After enjoying the animals, we left and headed by bus back into the city of Chester. We didn't have any goals or expectations so we just kind of hand a bit of a wander. We did want to get food though so I guess technically that was a goal. We accomplished that at Slug and Lettuce where I had the BBQ Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese. Which was so very delicious.




One of the things I enjoy about Chester is how all the buildings look. There are quite a few shops on top of shops which is quite unique. After walking around the shopping streets, we climbed onto the city walls and strolled along them.




This is how the Swedes photobomb.










Tired from walking all over the zoo and then walking all over Chester, we headed back to the train station. Just missing the train to Liverpool by three minutes. It gave us an opportunity to chill in the train station and me to get a chai latte from costa. Heading back to Liverpool by train. The day out to Chester was a lot of fun and I am very glad I got to visit the city again.




No comments:

Post a Comment